viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

Hi again!


Hi again!
It's been a loong time since las time I wrote anything... Just been very VEEEERY bussy over here... Lot of studying and not very good results :(
In fact I know that today is the worst day I could have chosen to start blogging again... Why? Because I have a final exam on Wednesday D:
But I just felt I needed to do it so...
I did almost nothing about DiY in those months... A little drawing and a small tutorial... With no photos because my mobile camera is broken (very unlucky me with cameras lately...)
I have a lot of projects in mind, I will start with them as soon as my exams period ends:
-Galaxy vans
-Bleach trousers
-Wire necklaces
-Iphone & galaxy 3  3in1 party cases!
-Photo session! / not with my camera...
-Sewing machine projects!
-And moooore mooore and mooore!

This time I'll have by my side one of the best girl I ever know... My sister, my blondie, Sandra!

She loves as much as me all DiY stuff... So we'll have a lot of fun making and blogging all the things we'll create!


I'll post now an easy and very funny project, have fun!
XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario