viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

Tutorial!


Hooooray! First tutorial in months!
Today I bring a very very fun DiY, very actual too, because I've seen in lots of stores Galaxy patterns in clothes such as leggins, trousers or even pullovers!
So we're gonna do the same, but with a pair of fabric shoes...

I have to say that this project costs under 10€! 
I bet if Darth Vader knew how to make them, he would have never wore that black thing hehehe.

Okay, let's get started!

Materials
1) A pair of shoes... Mine's are form Primark, and they cost 3€/pair
(It's better a dark colour, such as black or dark blue)


2) Acrylic paintings

3) Sponges and a tooth brush (not yours, of course!)

4) And tape! To cover the bottom of the shoes (if you want it white)

We got it!
Now, I inspired myself from this video here:


Check it out because it's a great tutorial.

Okay, let's start!

Steps:
1) Tape the bottom of your shoe
(I had to use this cute tape because I didn't find the other one u_u)

2) Use your imagination: Combine blue, black and purple in order to pain the background, you can make cloudy areas with brighter colour adding a little white. My photos are not very good, anyway i post them:



3)When you feel happy with your background, let it dry a few minutes. After that, use a small sponge to make "big stars" (not to big of course hahaha)
With the tooth brush, you have to make it seem like there are millions of stars, but how?
It's simple, just make splatters shaking the toothbrush against the shoe... Take care with the quantity of painting you use!



Let it dry... And that's all! You have a cool pair of galaxy shoes for under 10€!


Have fuun!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario