miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

30 facts about me :3

Let me share you some stuff about me to introduce me better huh?? :D
1- I am from in Spain, and also living there
2- I love life, animals and plants, and that's why I am studying Biology.
3- I love food, also cooking and experiment in the kitchen !!
4- Traveller is my second name :3
5- Chocolate is my favorite sin.
6- Berlin is at this time the city I love the most
7- I've been there three times in the last three years, and a fourth one is coming soon
8- This summer someone stole my camera at my Europe trip :( so now i have to survive with my mobile.
9- I AM IN LOVE.
10- I have two LOMO cameras <3
11- Really love kids, but i think just for a while hehehe
12- I cannot live without my friends.
13- I talk, talk and TALK
14- Rhianna is the only woman I could fall in love with.
15- Drawing chills me out, but i never have time to it.
16- I've been taking dancing lessons for 4 years (but i'm still a mess)
17- I am not very tidy, which is NOT the same as clean >.<
18- I'm saving money in order to buy a sewing machine !
19- Love crafting, sewing, scrapbooking
20- Spent hour watching DiY tutorials
21- eBay is my perdition (LOTS of things really cheap)
22- I have a whole wall of chalkboard in my room. So lucky me !
23- I don't like writing "I" at the beginning of each point
24- Love nature, walk throughout the mountain and get lost
25- I've been in ten cities of Europe in 23 days
26- I LOVE Cola-Cao (is the thing i miss the most when i am abroad)
27- Hate football
28- Making people smile is one of my favs activities
29- I have no favorite colour, or number, or month.
30- Maya spents with me all time I am at home

Oookay, this is a good way to start with this I think

oOPS!
31- Music is LIFE for me. I don't mind what kind, I'm always glad to discover new stuff!
Ans this thing here is me! --->
Okay, I chose the cutest pic I had, one friend studying photography took it, cool huh?

I'll post again as soon I can ! XOXO


1 comentario:

  1. Es de los mejores blog que he visto, me he leido todas las entradas mi más sincera enhorabuena

    ResponderEliminar