domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Messy weekend!



This weekend has been really busy, much more than I expected!
On Saturday I spent all day on the mountain climbing ... It was so much fun!
So here yesterday I had time to prepare any tutorial, and today either, because I was visiting my grandmother who is a little sick: (
And being at home I had a surprise prepared ...

But ... what is that box?
CHAAAN CHAAAAAN

Her sewing machineee :3 :3 
I'm so glad she borrowed it to me
Will like fifty years, and is the sewing machine which my grandmother has sewn with hundreds of fabrics, clothes, blankets and a thousand things to all my family, so I have to keep the bar high ^ ^

Now I have to learn how to use it :3
I have pair of projects that I couldn't make, now is the TIME !




I hope this week is a bit calmer, get a camera and give me time to take some pictures and post some tutorial ... And further explore blogger!

Love! XOXO



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario